Committed Florida Immigration Attorney Helps You Apply For A Waiver

Gaining Admission For Those Declared Inadmissible

In some situations, traditional immigration channels are unavailable to individuals looking to relocate to the United States. In these situations, applying for a waiver may be the only way to gain admission to the U.S. At Bassey Immigration Law Center, we represent individuals who have been declared “inadmissible” for a variety of reasons. We have successfully fought for our clients to gain admission into the U.S. If you have been previously declared inadmissible, we may be able to help you with a waiver. Our firm represents individuals who would like to apply for:I-601 “Extreme Hardship” WaiversExtreme hardship waivers are the most commonly requested waivers in the U.S. Extreme hardship waivers are used when one or more family members are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents and one member of the family would not typically be granted admission or may be removed from the U.S. Extreme hardship is difficult to prove because it has not been defined in the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.), which means that the person who reviews your particular application has the ability to use his or her discretion in deciding whether your family will suffer extreme hardship if the person in question is not allowed to enter or remain in the U.S. I-601A Provisional Waiver for Unlawful PresenceIf you have an immediate family member who is a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident and you have been with them, in the United States unlawfully, you would typically be required to return to your home country before you could apply to become a lawful permanent resident. Many people do not return to their home countries to initiate the process because it would often mean being separated from their loved ones for years at a time. However, to streamline the process for family members of lawful permanent residents and U.S. citizens, the I-601A waiver was created for individuals who would otherwise be admissible to the United States but are considered inadmissible because they have been in the U.S. unlawfully for over 180 days. Unfortunately, getting an I-601A waiver can be difficult. Your application can be denied if the person reviewing your application has reason to believe that you would be considered inadmissible on other grounds. Getting an attorney involved before submitting an I-601A waiver can help minimize this risk and maximize your chances of success if an I-601A waiver is appropriate in your situation. I-212 Returning After RemovalIf you or a loved one has previously been removed from the United States, you will not be permitted to return to the U.S. for a specific period, unless you are granted permission to reapply for admission using Form I-212. An application for an I-601 or I-601A waiver may also be necessary depending on the circumstances surrounding the original removal.Several different factors go into the decision of whether your application for a waiver will be granted. As a result, your application is more likely to be successful if you have an experienced Florida immigration attorney assisting you.

Trusted Legal Advice On Immigration Waivers And Appeals In Florida

If you have been declared inadmissible and have an immediate family member living within the United States, we may be able to help you obtain a waiver and get you back on the path to permanent resident status. Call our Tampa office at 813-600-3340, our Clearwater office at 727-408-5170, or contact us online to speak with a skilled Florida immigration lawyer.