Green Cards and Fiancé Visas

Are you from outside of the United States, plan to marry a U.S. citizen and hope to build a life in this country? Or are you a U.S. citizen with a foreign-born fiancé who’s unclear on the difference between a green card, a fiancé visa and a spousal visa application? You could benefit greatly from the advice and support of a knowledgeable family immigration attorney.

We have a number of skilled lawyers standing by to help you, no matter where you’re living, no matter where you’re headed, at the Bassey Immigration Law Center, P.A. Our full-service law offices in Tampa and Clearwater have made a positive difference in many lives during our decades of representation for appreciative clients across the state.

Are You Attempting To Build A Life In The United States? We Know What You’re Going Through. We’ve Been There.

Here are the primary legal options for fiancés of U.S. citizens who want to move here:

  • For the future spouse’s entry to the U.S. on a fiancé visa, the K-1 visa dictates that the marriage happens in the United States.
  • For couples married outside the U.S., the citizen spouse could sponsor the foreign spouse for a spouse green card. This strategy requires the use of the I-130 petition.

Engaged couples would need to decide on the wedding destination, how soon the foreign fiancé(e) wants to come to the U.S. and the amount of money to be devoted to this transition. Married couples, on the other hand, can use a marriage-based green card, with the help of Bassey Immigration Law Center, P.A. lawyers to bring the spouse to the USA.

If these distinctions lead you to believe that immigration law can be extremely complex, you would be right. Managing attorney Aniefiok Bassey and his talented legal team work hard to remove the intimidation from the process and provide service that makes you feel special.

$100 Initial Consultations In Tampa Or Clearwater, Florida

We understand the urgency you feel about family immigration goals. The sooner you contact us at the Bassey Immigration Law Center, the sooner we can begin the hard work of advocating for you. Call us today at 813-600-3340 or reach us by email.