Aniefiok Ani Bassey
- Nationality Law
The Bassey Immigration Law Center (BILC) provides important information and legal representation throughout your journey to the United States.
With more than two decades of legal experience, Attorney Aniefiok ‘Ani’ Bassey is a highly-qualified immigration attorney committed to those who wish to visit, do business, or reside in the US.
Aniefiok ‘Ani’ Bassey is Managing Attorney of Bassey Immigration Law Center. His practice is focused on helping individuals, families, and businesses successfully navigate the complex web of US Immigration and Nationality laws, policies and regulations.
When you have an immigration issue, you need skilled help quickly. The experienced, compassionate legal team at Bassey Immigration Law Center provides responsive support to those dealing with immigration matters.
We use more than 20 years of legal experience, Attorney Bassey is well equipped to resolve the immigration challenges you face. Contact us or call our Tampa office at 813-600-3340 or our Clearwater office at 727-408-5170 to get accurate answers to your immigration questions today.
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
Current Employment Position