Highly Qualified Florida Immigration Attorney Guides You Through The Immigration Appeals Process
Immediate Help When You Or A Family Member Is Facing Removal
If you or a loved one is facing a removal order, you may be able to appeal the removal order to stay in the U.S. and explore other options for remaining in the country on a legal, more permanent basis. At Bassey Immigration Law Center, we handle several immigration-related appeals, including:
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA): The Board of Immigration Appeals is the highest administrative body in the U.S. to handle immigration cases. Appeals handled by the BIA are typically paper appeals, which means there is not an in-person hearing on the case. The Bassey Immigration Law Center represents individuals and families who must have their cases heard by the BIA.
- Appeals to the Circuit Court of Appeals: In some situations, cases may be heard by the circuit court of appeals. In such cases, you need an experienced, talented attorney to handle your case and ensure the best possible outcome for your immigration situation.
- Motions to reopen: If your application to immigrate to the U.S. was denied – or if you have a pending order for removal but have new or additional information that could have affected the outcome of the original decision in your immigration case – you can request that the original decision-maker review the new evidence and provide a new decision.
- Motions to Reconsider: If the original decision to deny your application for immigration was made based on inaccurate or incomplete legal information, you may submit a motion to reconsider to the original decision-maker, asking them to consider your case while taking the additional legal information into account.
- Motions to Stay Deportation and ICE Stay of Deportation: If you are facing deportation or removal, you may be able to delay your removal by filing a motion to stay the deportation. Stays may be granted in certain immigration situations, but they can be difficult to obtain. Working with an experienced immigration attorney can help to streamline the process and ensure that you have the best chance at delaying your deportation so that you can pursue additional ways to stay in the U.S.
The immigration appeals process is often more confusing than the initial application process. If you or a loved one has been denied entry into the U.S. or face removal, appealing the original decision may be the only option. Our knowledgeable and compassionate immigration law team members are here to help.
Speak With An Experienced Immigration Appeals Attorney Serving Tampa, Clearwater, And Throughout Florida
At the Bassey Immigration Law Center, our multilingual legal team supports you throughout the immigration hearing and appeals process. Talk with a Florida business immigration attorney today. Call our Tampa office at 813-600-3340, or our Clearwater office at 727-408-5170, or contact us online today.